- Registered Name: Kabushiki Kaisha Acrosec
- English short: ACROSEC Inc.
- Founded date： 2015-5-21
- Capital: 20 million Yen
- CEO： Roberto Di Paolo
- Family name: Di Paolo
- 20 years professional IT experience with the majority of it in the financial sector, including 16 years as IT Security Professional (Credit-Suisse and Nomura). Since 2012 permanently in Japan.
- Background: Enterprise IT Security Architect and IT Security Consultant; from defining Security Architecture strategies, security concepts and standards to project level security reviews and concepts for business applications like Internet Banking and other IT Infrastructures.
- Education: University of St. Gallen Switzerland, ETH Zurich postgraduate course computer science (Nachdiplomkurs Informatik). In the 90ties exchange student at University of Kanazawa and foreign research fellow at University of Tokyo. JPLT1, CISA, CISSP.
- Offering IT Security vendor solutions to corporate clients
- Providing IT related consulting – including IT Security
- R&D for improved Security in IoT and robotic solutions
- Providing support for developing markets in Japan and abroad
Major Products and Partners
Exclusively distributing the Airlock WAF in Japan for our Swiss partner Ergon. Airlock protects high profile web applications like Internet banking and any other application with especially demanding security requirements, bringing web application security quality and efficiency to the next level.
〒223-0052 Japan (Kanagawa-ken)
Tsunashima Nishi 2 Chome 1-5
Sensan Bldg. 501
Phone Number： 045-716-9905
last update 2018/07/11 ©ACROSEC Inc.