- Registered Name: Kabushiki Kaisha Acrosec
- English short: ACROSEC Inc.
- Founded date： 2015-5-21
- Capital: 20 million Yen
- CEO： Di Paolo Roberto
- 20 years professional IT experience with the majority of it in the financial sector, including 16 years as IT Security Professional (Credit-Suisse and Nomura). Since 2012 permanently in Japan.
- Background: Enterprise IT Security Architect and IT Security Consultant; from defining Security Architecture strategies, security concepts and standards to project level security reviews and concepts for business applications like Internet Banking and other IT Infrastructures.
- Education: University of St. Gallen Switzerland, ETH Zurich postgraduate course computer science (Nachdiplomkurs Informatik). In the 90ties exchange student at University of Kanazawa and foreign research fellow at University of Tokyo. JPLT1, CISA, CISSP.
- Offering IT Security vendor solutions to corporate clients
- Providing IT related consulting – including IT Security
- R&D for improved Security in IoT and robotic solutions
- Providing support for developing markets in Japan and abroad
Major Products and Partners
|Swiss style Airlock “Web Entry Server” which is a high end “WAF” solution from the Swiss parter Ergon Informatik AG ().
〒223-0052 Japan (Kanagawa-ken)
Tsunashima Nishi 2 Chome 1-5
Sensan Bldg. 501
Phone Number： 045-716-9905
2016/02/05 © ACROSEC Inc.